Luckyway Door Lock Hole Opener Kit
- Maximum Lock Body Distance : 240 mm (9.4")
- Maximum Clamping Thickness: 50 mm (2")
- Maximum Slotted Depth: 140 mm (5.5")
- Drill Cutter Sizes: M10*18 mm, M10*22 mm, M10*24 mm
- Drill Type: Split pose
- Material: Tungsten, steel
- Gross Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" x 11.75" x 5"
Industrial grade linear bearings
Sliders move more smoothly and zero - lag is more accurate.
There are many small steel balls inside the linear bearing to ensure smooth sliding.
Joint type lifting ring screw
Open sliding slot, left and right optional adjustment, large operation space, not easy to lose, easy to use.
Slide track trim clamp
Make sure the grooves are perpendicular and the rails are parallel.
Our Door Lock Hole Opener Kit is designed for installing hotel doors, security doors and door lock modifying. Includes a metal bracket, a drilling rig, three tool heads, wrenches, rulers, woodworking chisel and some accessories (A large toolbox is included).
- ★Delivery faster than other similar products.
- APPLICATION - It can be used for opening new lock hole, opening eccentric lock hole, changing password lock and changing fingerprint lock. The operational safety, Quick slot, Complete specifications, The operation is simple.
- ★If you have any questions about the products, please contact us through the order number
- 3 CUTTERS - 3 cutters made of tungsten steel, higher quality over high-speed steel. Sizes: 18/22/24 mm (0.79/0.87/0.95 inch). Bigger M10 series with no distortion.
- EASY OPERATION & CARRY - Applying vertical guides with height and depth stops, overrun cutting area will be avoided by using this tool set. Gross weight: 11 lb (5 kg).
- COMPREHENSIVE UPGRADE - The drilling machine adopts split type, easy to install and disassemble, industrial-grade linear bearing and precise scale, which can improve the cutting precision and speed and work efficiency.
- ★If you are using it for the first time, it is recommended to make a use cut on other discarded boards of equal thickness to avoid damaging your new wooden door.